If your Tufted Rug Cover develops noticeable indentations from furniture or other heavy objects, you can use a soft bristle attachment on your vacuum to help restore the appearance of the crushed pile. If the indentations remain visible after vacuuming, washing your Tufted Rug Cover on recommended settings will restore the Rug to optimal appearance.
About our Tufted Rug Covers
- What's the difference between the Flatwoven Rug Cover and the Tufted Rug Cover?
- How thick is the Tufted Rug Cover?
- Can I place my Tufted Rug next to a door? What is the minimum door clearance needed for a Tufted system?
- How can I prevent my Tufted Rug system from sliding across the floor over time?
- How do I remove pile crushing or indentations on my Tufted Rug Cover?
- What is the Tufted Rug Cover made of?