The Tufted Rug Cover is one-quarter of an inch thick. When used with a Standard Rug Pad, the overall system is one-half of an inch thick. When used with a Cushioned Rug Pad, the overall system is three-quarters of an inch thick.
About our Tufted Rug Covers
- What's the difference between the Flatwoven Rug Cover and the Tufted Rug Cover?
- How thick is the Tufted Rug Cover?
- Can I place my Tufted Rug next to a door? What is the minimum door clearance needed for a Tufted system?
- How can I prevent my Tufted Rug system from sliding across the floor over time?
- How do I remove pile crushing or indentations on my Tufted Rug Cover?
- What is the Tufted Rug Cover made of?