We recommend a door clearance of at least 1/2" for our Tufted Rug Cover with a standard pad and at least 3/4" for our Tufted Rug Cover with a cushioned pad to ensure optimal experience.
About our Tufted Rug Covers
- What's the difference between the Flatwoven Rug Cover and the Tufted Rug Cover?
- How thick is the Tufted Rug Cover?
- Can I place my Tufted Rug next to a door? What is the minimum door clearance needed for a Tufted system?
- How can I prevent my Tufted Rug system from sliding across the floor over time?
- How do I remove pile crushing or indentations on my Tufted Rug Cover?
- What is the Tufted Rug Cover made of?