Yes. The pile heights are different. The Plush Rug Covers feature a shorter pile height (about one inch) with a crimped texture, while our Shag Rug Covers feature a longer pile height (about two inches) with a fur-like texture.
About Our Shag & Plush Rugs
- Are Plush and Shag different?
- What are Shag and Plush Rug Covers made of?
- How thick is the Shag Rug Cover?
- How thick is the Plush Rug Cover?
- Are Shag and Plush Rug Covers made with real fur?
- Will the Shag and Plush Rug shed?
- Are Shag and Plush Rug Covers stain-resistant?
- Why does my Plush rug look slightly different from the online images?
- Should I brush out my Shag and Plush Rug Covers?