The surface layer of our Re-Jute Rug Cover is made of 85% post-consumer recycled polyester and 15% virgin polyester. The bottom ClingEffect™ layer is made of virgin polyester, with a polyurethane water-resistant barrier. The corners have an extra layer of 100% silicone.
About Our Re-Jute Rug Covers
- Can I leave my Re-Jute Rug outside all winter long?
- Will the color of my Re-Jute Rug fade after sun exposure?
- How will my Re-Jute Rug hold up to rain?
- Is the Re-Jute Rug Cover stain-resistant?
- Is the Re-Jute Rug Cover water-resistant?
- Can I layer my Re-Jute Rug System?
- Can I use my Re-Jute Rug Cover with a Cushioned Rug Pad?
- Can my Re-Jute Rug System be used outdoors?
- How is the Re-Jute Rug different from Ruggable’s Outdoor Rug?
- Does the Re-Jute Rug smell?