It is! All of our Rug Covers are water-resistant, thanks to an internal polyurethane barrier that prevents liquid from seeping through the bottom layer of the Rug Cover.
About Our Re-Jute Rug Covers
- Can I leave my Re-Jute Rug outside all winter long?
- Will the color of my Re-Jute Rug fade after sun exposure?
- How will my Re-Jute Rug hold up to rain?
- Is the Re-Jute Rug Cover stain-resistant?
- Is the Re-Jute Rug Cover water-resistant?
- Can I layer my Re-Jute Rug System?
- Can I use my Re-Jute Rug Cover with a Cushioned Rug Pad?
- Can my Re-Jute Rug System be used outdoors?
- How is the Re-Jute Rug different from Ruggable’s Outdoor Rug?
- Does the Re-Jute Rug smell?