While the Re-Jute Rug Covers are built to be durable, it’s best to clean and store them indoors before the snow season starts or during any other extreme weather conditions.
About Our Re-Jute Rug Covers
- Can I leave my Re-Jute Rug outside all winter long?
- Will the color of my Re-Jute Rug fade after sun exposure?
- How will my Re-Jute Rug hold up to rain?
- Is the Re-Jute Rug Cover stain-resistant?
- Is the Re-Jute Rug Cover water-resistant?
- Can I layer my Re-Jute Rug System?
- Can I use my Re-Jute Rug Cover with a Cushioned Rug Pad?
- Can my Re-Jute Rug System be used outdoors?
- How is the Re-Jute Rug different from Ruggable’s Outdoor Rug?
- Does the Re-Jute Rug smell?