Our Ruggable Rug System has the most effective grip on hard surfaces. While many customers successfully use Ruggable rug systems on carpeted floors, carpeting reduces the effectiveness of its grip. We do not recommend using only the Rug Cover on top of carpeted floors.
About Our Rug System
- Are Ruggable rugs good if you have pets?
- How does the two-piece Rug System cling together?
- Are Ruggable rugs made to order?
- Can the Ruggable Rug System be used on carpeted floors?
- Can the Rug Cover be used without a Rug Pad?
- Can the Rug Cover be used with a different rug pad?
- What’s the best way to store my extra Rug Covers?
- Do Ruggable products contain chemical bonding agents or glue?
- Where are Ruggable Rug Covers made?
- What does it mean when you say “Ruggable rugs are pet-friendly”?