Yes. For best results, wash the Rug Cover immediately after any major stains or accidents. For minor spills, you may spot-clean the area using a mild, non-bleach detergent.
Washing and Drying Instructions
- How do I wash or clean my Ruggable rug?
- How do I treat stains on my Bath Mat Cover?
- What should I do if mold or mildew forms on the Bath Mat Cover or Pad?
- What should I do if my Bath Mat System is soaked with water?
- Chenille Washing Tips
- How to Spot Clean Your Chenille Rug Cover: A Detailed Stain Removal Guide
- Will my Re-Jute Rug change color after washing or drying?
- Is my Ruggable rug machine-washable?
- How do I know if my preferred rug size will fit in my washing machine?
- How do I dry the Rug Cover?