Yes. For best results, wash the Rug Cover immediately after any major stains or accidents. For minor spills, you may spot-clean the area using a mild, non-bleach detergent.
Washing and Drying Instructions
- How do I wash or clean my Ruggable rug?
- Is my Ruggable rug machine-washable?
- How do I dry the Rug Cover?
- How long does it take to air-dry the Rug Cover?
- What are the best washer and dryer settings for my Ruggable Rug Cover?
- Should I wash my Ruggable rug right after a spill or pet accident?
- Will my Outdoor Rug change color after washing or drying?
- Will the Shag and Plush Moroccan Rug Covers' texture change after washing or drying?
- Do Shag and Plush Moroccan Rug Covers shed during the dry cycle?