For customers residing in the U.S.: We charge a $25 processing fee per item being returned. Exchanges are completely free! See additional information and considerations on exchanges here.
For customers residing in Canada: We can and do accept returns from Canada, BUT, we regret that we cannot issue return shipping labels from there at this time. If you reside in Canada and would like to return your order, please email our Customer Care Team at for authorization and to provide us with your shipping label and tracking information.
At this moment, we do not offer exchanges for customers residing outside the U.S.
To initiate an exchange or return, please follow the following steps:
1. Contact our Customer Care Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the items you wish to return.
2. Once your return/exchange has been authorized, you will be sent to a portal where you will enter your order number and shipping zip code.
3. Select the item to return or exchange and the reason. If you have multiple items, please select one item at a time.
4. Choose “Exchange an Item” or "Return for a Refund."
5. Follow the prompts to complete your request.
6. Ship back your item using our prepaid shipping label, which will be sent to your email. Each shipping label is good for only one Rug System. If you are unable to locate your shipping label in your email inbox, please check your spam / junk mail folder.
7. Once we receive your original item, we will complete your transaction.
For returns: Once we receive your item(s) at our facility, please allow up to 5 business days to process your return and an additional 2 to 3 business days to receive your refund. You will receive a refund confirmation email for each refund. Please contact your financial institution if your account is not credited within 7 business days of your refunds being issued.
For exchanges: Once we receive your item(s), we will process your new order. Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.
Please remember to check your spam / junk mail folders when waiting for a response from us. Sometimes our emails get delivered there instead of your inbox.
We also recommend that you add email@example.com to your Email Contacts or Safe Sender list so you don't miss a response from us.