Yes. It is normal to see a small handful of fibers in your lint collection during the dry cycle. Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new high-pile rugs and will diminish over time.
Washing and Drying Instructions
- How do I wash or clean my Ruggable rug?
- Will my Re-Jute Rug change color after washing or drying?
- Is my Ruggable rug machine-washable?
- How do I know if my preferred rug size will fit in my washing machine?
- How do I dry the Rug Cover?
- How long does it take to air-dry the Rug Cover?
- What are the best washer and dryer settings for my Ruggable Rug Cover?
- Should I wash my Ruggable rug right after a spill or pet accident?
- Will my Outdoor Rug change color after washing or drying?
- Will the Plush Rug Cover's texture change after washing or drying?