It’s designed to stay plush in the long term, though you may notice some indentation at points where concentrated pressure occurs for long periods of time (like under sofa legs).
About Our Rug Pads
- What are the Rug Pads made of?
- Are the Rug Pads safe for hardwood floors?
- How thick are the Classic and Cushioned Rug Pads?
- Why isn’t my Rug Pad the same size as the Rug Cover?
- What’s the difference between the Classic and Cushioned Rug Pad?
- Can I use any Ruggable Rug Cover with the Cushioned Rug Pad?
- Where can I put my Cushioned Rug Pad?
- Can the Cushioned Rug Pad be used Outdoors?
- Will the Cushioned Rug Pad compress over time?
- What can I do with my Classic Rug Pad if I upgrade to the Cushioned Pad?