It’s designed to stay plush in the long term, though you may notice some indentation at points where concentrated pressure occurs for long periods of time (like under sofa legs).
About Our Rug Pads
- What are the Rug Pads made of?
- Are the Rug Pads safe for hardwood floors?
- Why is my Rug Pad smaller than the Rug Cover?
- Can I buy the Rug Pad only?
- What is the best way to store my Rug Pad?
- How thick are the Standard and Cushioned Rug Pads?
- What’s the difference between the Standard and Cushioned Rug Pad?
- Can I use any Ruggable Rug Cover with the Cushioned Rug Pad?
- Where can I put my Cushioned Rug Pad?
- Can the Cushioned Rug Pad be used Outdoors?