We recommend rolling it up (rubber side facing in, along the shortest edge) and keeping it in a cool, dry place.
About Our Rug Pads
- What are the Rug Pads made of?
- Are the Rug Pads safe for hardwood floors?
- Why is my Rug Pad smaller than the Rug Cover?
- Can I buy the Rug Pad only?
- What is the best way to store my Rug Pad?
- How thick are the Standard and Cushioned Rug Pads?
- What’s the difference between the Standard and Cushioned Rug Pad?
- Can I use any Ruggable Rug Cover with the Cushioned Rug Pad?
- Where can I put my Cushioned Rug Pad?
- Can the Cushioned Rug Pad be used Outdoors?