No. Ruggable rugs are designed to be used on flat, hard-surface floors and are not intended for use on stairs.
About Our Rug System
- Are Ruggable rugs good if you have pets?
- Can the Ruggable Rug System be used in bathrooms?
- How can I differentiate between Rug Cover textures?
- What comes in a Ruggable Rug System?
- How does the two-piece Rug System cling together?
- Do Ruggable rugs already come with a Rug Pad?
- Can the Rug Cover be used without a Rug Pad?
- Can the Rug Cover be used with a Non-Ruggable pad?
- Can I buy the Rug Cover only?
- Can I cut my rug?