To care for Levity tables, we recommend using coasters, heat pads, placemats, and tablecloths when using the table. After meals and usage, we recommend wiping the table clean using a microfiber or a dampened cloth (non-scratching). When not using the table for an extended period of time, please dust regularly.
About Levity Assembly and Care
- How to Assemble Levity Chairs and Attach the Chair Covers
- How to Assemble & Extend our Dining Tables
- Chair Cover Care and Cleaning
- How do you clean the table? Can wood cleaners/polish be used?
- Will my chairs need tools to assemble?
- How long will chair assembly take?
- Can scratch remover be used on the table? Can vinegar or other natural remedies be used?
- What kind of cloth is best to use when cleaning the table?
- How do you care for the wood of the table?
- Does Levity cover defects?