Yes; you can make a simple polish by mixing 1 cup of olive oil with ¼ cup white vinegar. Use a soft cloth to rub the mixture with the wood's grain and then wipe off with a clean cloth.
About Levity Assembly and Care
- How to Assemble Levity Chairs and Attach the Chair Covers
- How to Assemble & Extend the Dining Table
- Chair Cover Care and Cleaning
- How do you clean the table? Can wood cleaners/polish be used?
- Will my chairs need tools to assemble?
- How long will chair assembly take?
- Can scratch remover be used on the table? Can vinegar or other natural remedies be used?
- What kind of cloth is best to use when cleaning the table?
- How do you care for the wood of the table?
- Does Levity cover defects?