To best clean the table, begin by dusting the wood off of the table. Dampen a clean, dry cloth (non-scratching and preferably microfiber) with some water and gently wipe the surface. Do not use harsh or abrasive chemicals as this may damage the finish.
About Levity Assembly and Care
- How to Assemble Levity Chairs and Attach the Chair Covers
- How to Assemble & Extend the Dining Table
- Chair Cover Care and Cleaning
- How do you clean the table? Can wood cleaners/polish be used?
- Will my chairs need tools to assemble?
- How long will chair assembly take?
- Can scratch remover be used on the table? Can vinegar or other natural remedies be used?
- What kind of cloth is best to use when cleaning the table?
- How do you care for the wood of the table?
- Does Levity cover defects?