For harder-to-remove stains, follow these steps to treat the affected area.
1. Use a clean paper towel or cloth to lightly absorb any excess liquid
2. Mix 1-2 teaspoons of liquid laundry detergent with a cup of warm water and dampen a color-safe cloth with the mixture.
3. Blot the stained area with the cloth, then rinse with cool, clean water.
4. Put the Bath Mat Cover in the washer with the design side facing out.
5. Machine-wash the cover in cold water on a normal cycle using a mild, non-bleach detergent.
6. Dry on low heat or hang dry.
Note: Many store-bought rug/carpet stain remover products work well for spot cleaning, including a number of enzyme-based and oxygen-based cleaners. Before using any products on your Ruggable rugs, always perform a patch test on a small area of your Bath Mat Cover to be sure the product does not impact the color. Once you have confirmed the product is safe to use on your rug, spot clean the soiled area following the cleaning product’s instructions.