About Our Rug System
- Are Ruggable rugs good if you have pets?
- Can the Ruggable Rug System be used in bathrooms?
- How can I differentiate between Rug Cover textures?
- What comes in a Ruggable Rug System?
- How does the two-piece Rug System cling together?
About Our Chenille Rug Covers
About Our Plush Rug Covers
- What is the Plush Rug Cover made of?
- How thick is the Plush Rug Cover?
- Is the Plush Rug Cover made with real fur?
- Will the Plush Rug shed?
- Is the Plush Rug Cover stain-resistant?
About Our Outdoor Rug Covers
- What is the Outdoor Rug Cover made of?
- How is the Outdoor Rug Cover different from the Indoor Rug Cover?
- How thick is the Outdoor Rug Cover?
- Does my Outdoor Rug Cover use the same Classic Rug Pad as my Indoor Rug Cover?
- Can my Outdoor Rug System be used indoors?
About Our Re-Jute Rug Covers
- Can I leave my Re-Jute Rug outside all winter long?
- Will the color of my Re-Jute Rug fade after sun exposure?
- How will my Re-Jute Rug hold up to rain?
- Is the Re-Jute Rug Cover stain-resistant?
- Is the Re-Jute Rug Cover water-resistant?
About Our Doormats
- What is the Doormat made of?
- Does the Doormat shed?
- Is my Doormat machine-washable?
- Are Ruggable Doormats non-toxic?
- Where can I use my Doormat?
About Our Shag Rug Covers
About Our Rug Bundles
- How do our rug bundles work?
- Will all items in my rug bundle ship at the same time?
- Can I customize my rug bundle?
- I have two Rug Covers and a Rug Pad in my cart, why don’t I see the bundle discount?
- Do the items in my rug bundle have to be the same size?
About Our Rug Pads
- What are the Rug Pads made of?
- Are the Rug Pads safe for hardwood floors?
- Why is my Rug Pad smaller than the Rug Cover?
- Can I buy the Rug Pad only?
- What is the best way to store my Rug Pad?