About Our Rug System
- Are Ruggable rugs good if you have pets?
- How does the two-piece Rug System cling together?
- Do Ruggable rugs already come with a Rug Pad?
- Can the Rug Cover be used without a Rug Pad?
- Can the Rug Cover be used with a different rug pad?
About Our Chenille Rug Covers
About Our Plush Rug Covers
- What is the Plush Rug Cover made of?
- How thick is the Plush Rug Cover?
- Is the Plush Rug Cover made with real fur?
- Will the Plush Rug shed?
- Is the Plush Rug Cover stain-resistant?
About Our Outdoor Rug Covers
- What is the Outdoor Rug Cover made of?
- How is the Outdoor Rug Cover different from the Indoor Rug Cover?
- How thick is the Outdoor Rug Cover?
- Does my Outdoor Rug Cover use the same Classic Rug Pad as my Indoor Rug Cover?
- Can my Outdoor Rug System be used indoors?
About Our Re-Jute Rug Covers
- Can I leave my Re-Jute Rug outside all winter long?
- Will the color of my Re-Jute Rug fade after sun exposure?
- How will my Re-Jute Rug hold up to rain?
- Is the Re-Jute Rug Cover stain-resistant?
- Is the Re-Jute Rug Cover water-resistant?
About Our Doormats
- What is the Doormat made of?
- Does the Doormat shed?
- Is my Doormat machine-washable?
- Where can I use my Doormat?
- How big is the Doormat?
About Our Rug Pads
- What are the Rug Pads made of?
- Are the Rug Pads safe for hardwood floors?
- Why is my Rug Pad smaller than the Rug Cover?
- Can I buy the Rug Pad only?
- What is the best way to store my Rug Pad?